Availability of Services
- Due to the nature of the internet and computer systems, IofC cannot accept any liability for the continuous availability of the IofC Web Site.
- IofC may stop the operation of the IofC Web Site in full or in part at any time.
- The IofC Web Site may contain hyperlinks to the web pages of third parties. IofC shall have no liability for the contents of such web pages and does not make representations about or endorse such web pages or their contents as its own, as IofC does not control the information on such web pages and is not responsible for the contents and information given thereon. The use of such web pages shall be at the sole risk of the User.
Liability for defects of title or quality
- Insofar as any information or download is made available at no cost, any liability for defects as to quality or title of the informationor download especially in relation to the correctness or absence of defects or the absence of claims or third party rights or in relation to completeness and/or fitness for purpose are excluded except for cases involving willful misconduct or fraud.
- Although IofC makes every endeavor to keep the IofC Web Site free from viruses, IofC cannot make any guarantee that it is virus-free. The User shall, for its own protection, take the necessary steps to ensure appropriate security measures and shall utilize a virus scanner before downloading any information, software or documentation.